Tipsy Cherry Milkshake
WARNING: This is an “adults only” post. These milkshakes are for grownups.
Grown-up milkshakes make happy hour even more happy.
Besides that, the recipe is full-proof–you can’t screw it up. Think about it: many recipe mess-ups go in the trash; however, boozy milkshake boo-boos are still very consumable (wink).
This one is my Tipsy Cherry Milkshake.
Tipsy Cherry Milkshake for 2
- ¾ cup of tipsy cherries + ¼ cup
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- ⅓ cup whole milk
- 2 ounces of bourbon
- Add the ¾ cup of cherries, vanilla ice cream, milk and bourbon to blender and mix until you reach your desired consistency.
- Stir in remaining ¼ cup of cherries for added texture.
- Pour into 2 glasses.
- Top with whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and chocolate shavings.
- Serve immediately (alcohol makes ice cream melt faster).
This shake is dreamy.
*DISCLAIMER: I don’t usually measure ingredients for this recipe, so these proportions may be a little wicked for your personal taste. If you do try this recipe, let me know! Leave a comment and tag your photo with #nakedepicurean on Instagram so I can celebrate with you!
These are THE BEST!! My favorite dessert and drink!