Tipsy Blueberry Milkshake
WARNING: This is an “adults only” post. These milkshakes are for grownups.
This grown up milkshake will make you feel like there is a party in your mouth. And the best thing about this party? You’re invited!
Like the tipsy cherry milkshake, this recipe is also full-proof–you can’t screw it up. Even when it goes wrong, it is still right. Boozy milkshake boo-boos are still very consumable (wink).
This one is my Tipsy Blueberry Milkshake. Drop by any time. My blender is always churning.
Tipsy Blueberry Milkshake for 2
- 1 cup tipsy blueberries + ½ cup
- 2 cups vanilla bean ice cream
- ⅓ cup whole milk
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
toasted cashews or graham cracker crumbs and blueberries for garnish
- Add the cup of blueberries, vanilla ice cream, milk and vodka to blender and mix until you reach your desired consistency.
- Stir in remaining ½ cup of blueberries for added texture.
- Pour into 2 glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish.
- Serve immediately (alcohol makes ice cream melt faster).
*DISCLAIMER: I don’t usually measure ingredients for this recipe, so these proportions may be a little wicked for your personal taste. If you do try this recipe, let me know! Leave a comment and tag your photo with #nakedepicurean on Instagram so I can celebrate with you!